Our Return Process is simple and hassle free. You can return your merchandise to our warehouse up to 365 days from your item's ship date.
Returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before your refund is processed.
It can take 7-10 business days for your return to reach our warehouse. Once your return is received, it can take an additional 10 business days for us to process your return. Once your refund is processed it can take 2-7 business days for the refunded amount to reflect on your account statement. You will receive a confirmation email once this is completed.
- Original shipping charges are not included in the refunded price. We do provide a return label for orders shipped within the United States. For use of this label, we'll deduct $5.50 from the credit you'll be receiving to cover return shipping costs. If the return is our fault, we'll cover this charge.
- Purchases made via the online store must be returned to the address listed on the packing slip included in your package. Items cannot be returned to any in-stadium pro shops.
- If items are returned after our 365 day return policy, we will not be able to accept your return and will donate your merchandise to a charity of our choice. A merchandise credit or refund will not be credited to your account.
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be returned. If a customized item is returned, we will not be able to accept the return and will donate your merchandise to a charity of our choice.
- Manufacturer Direct Items have a different return policy, for more information please visit Manufacturer Direct Returns.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCEPTANCE, SAFEKEEPING AND/ OR RETURN OF ANY ITEMS THAT YOU SHIP TO US IN ERROR (I.E., ITEMS THAT WERE NOT PURCHASED ON OUR SITE) ("ERRONEOUS RETURN"). If we nevertheless receive and accept an Erroneous Return, we may require, in our sole discretion, that you pay a reasonable processing and shipping fee in order to cover the costs of shipping the Erroneous Return ("Return Fee") back to you. Once received, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you and hold the Erroneous Return for a reasonable period of time not to exceed 30 days. If we are unable to contact you or we do not receive payment of the Return Fee, if any, during that time, we may destroy the Erroneous Return or donate it to a charity of our choice.